Copyright Policy

Sunday 18 October 2009

The oblivion wont come


Just one stray thought and I sink, struck down numb, cold, heavy, bedazed
While the night starts dying around me and the moon does so as well
The lights dim and the air gets heavy with a choking, heaving heart
The eyes that lost their wait, the hands that were denied the touch
The hair with its lost shadow and the voice that lays dead within
Yet today again somewhere you would be your ever luminous self
I see you holding court, I see you shining strong
The same wondrous eyes and the same deep laughter
Your words would be spreading magic, your warmth would be melting hearts
And that still is the essence, the source, the reason d'etre,
The start, the end, the before, the after and all that is between
The shadow, the reflection, the idea, the being
My pain, my rain, my joy, my rhyme.

No comments: